Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

This is by far the most worthless service and biggest ripoff there has every been.I worked with them for three days for a server issue only to have them tell me that they can only diagnose problems with my computer, not the server.

I never had any problems with my computer and knew this to be the case from the start. Do not get this service. They also told me if they could not fix my problems, they would refund my money. I am battling with them to cancel it now and they are saying they will charge me a termination fee.

do not do it...it is not worth the 5 hours on the phone to get something done.every time you call in you have to tell your story again

Review about: Att Connectech Technical Support.

I didn't like: Unknowledgeable.

Had an Experience with Att Connectech?

Comments

Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more